A deliciously decadent combination of chocolate and lemon!
- Grease & flour a large springform pan.
- Prepare brownie mix, adding the pecans and spread in the bottom of pan.
- Prepare lemon cake mix, reducing the water to 1/2 cup and adding 1/2 lemon juice and rind and the sour cream. Pour on top of the brownie cake.
- Bake for 50 minutes & cool and remove springform pan.
- Add 1/2 lemon juice and rind to the cream cheese frosting. Frost top of cake. Add some green glitter.
- Cut large marshmallows in slices for flower petals and use mini yellow marshmallows for the flower centers. Apply edible yellow glitter.