A cake with 3different milk
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Put Flour on the sides and bottom of the pan
- Beat the milk the vanilla extract,oil and eggs in large bowl when is ready just try to baked immediately.
- Bake for about 35min or until you know is ready
- When is ready let the cake cool for 15 minutes
- Mix the evaporated milk with condensed milk and heavy cream
- Take a toothpick or a fork and try to do little holes on the cake to let the 3milk mixture penetrate into the cake and last put it on the fridge for about 1hour