Pumpkin Spike Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese frosting
- Combine all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix approximately one minute with a hand mixer.
- Pour batter into a bundt pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes at 350 F, or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool approximately 10 minutes then transfer cake to a plate or cake stand.
- Combine frosting ingredients and mix with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Frost cake while still warm.