Easy and so delicious Black Forest Cake! This is the kind of desert that people think you have worked on for hours and is a great recipe to make for a pot luck gathering or last minute visitors! Enjoy!
- Grease Bunt Pan
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl add the cake mix, eggs and pie filling
- HAND STIR until cake mix is blended with wet ingredients
- Put into bunt pan.
- Mixture is thick so you have to spoon it in and make sure level is even all around.
- Follow package directions for time for baking with a bunt pan.
- Invert hot cake onto a tray right away. Serve each slice with whipping cream!