A Delicious Multi Colour Cake
- Preheat oven to 375 F/ 175 C
- Mix each of the cake mixes in bowls as stated on box.
- Divide the white cake mix into 4 different bowls, add food coloring to each of the bowls.
- Take 1/2 of the chocolate mix and add to the baking pan, add do not mix each of the different colors made from the white cake mix,then add the remander chocolate cake mix on top.
- Place in oven bake for 35 min. Remove from oven and let cool. Dump upside down and add same colour icning as inside of cake on top with sprinkles