Delicious white cake with rainbow colors
- Pre heat your oven to 350F
- prepare Ducan white cake mix as directed.
- divide mix in 6 different bowls equally.
- color each one with color gel or liquid. I use red, orange, yellow, green,blue, purple.
- prepare 6 6in cake pans. (use possible cake molds for faster baking) and pour batter in. bake for 15 mins or until when you insert the tip of a toothpick comes out clean.
- cool cakes
- Use Ducan white Icing to stock the cakes. Decorate with rainbow sprinkles if desired.