To make the cake taste like it comes out of a real bakery I change the base ingredients for the cake mix.
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ White Chocolatey Raspberry Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Add 1/2 cup of room temp butter and 1 8oz package of cream cheese. Blend well with mixer.
- Put icing in a Ziploc and let cool in fridge. After 1/2 hr spread a good amount of icing on middle layer, top with fresh raspberries, put top back on cake and pipe rest of icing. Add raspberries and flaked coconut if desired.
- Instead of using oil and water as per box instructions substitute with 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup melted butter
- Cook as per instructions on the box in a bundt cake pan.
- Once it is done and cool...cut cake in half