Pink Guitar Cake.
- 1 box Duncan Hines Vanilla cake mix
- do according to instructions on box and use milk (not water)
- Tint the cake with Americolor pink color gel paste or Wilton.
- mix all of this in a big bowl.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- put mixture into a sprayed guitar pan, bake for a 9 x 13 pan.
- Use homemade decorator icing, or ready made
- tint according to own creativity,
- I used various colors, peach for base star tip, rose color for sides of guitar, deep pink for top, gold gel paste for strings, etc.