This was one of my childhood memories at special Chritmas times. I served it to my Mom this past Holiday and she was Delighted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8" square pan (or use Pam).
- Add the ingredients one ingredient at a time, while blending on low.
- Beating the mixture on high, folding in the dry ingredients, with the moist.
- Once everything is completely blended, pour your batter into your prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°.
- Cake is ready when sides pull from pan or when toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Once out enjoy your dinner, then serve your cake warm with ice cream or whipped cream.