A very soft, moist lemon coffee cake filled with cream cheese and blueberries with a thick strudel top.
- Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray and line a 10" springform pan.
- In medium bowl combine ingredients. Cover and set aside.
- In large bowl mix ingredients together until combined. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat ingredients until smooth except gently stir in blueberries.
- Spread 2/3 of the batter into pan. Spread cream cheese filling 1/2-1" from sides. Top with remaining batter, then all the strudel. Bake for 60-70 min., or until centre is set.