Everyone got on board with this train shaped cake. The engine was devils food cake and the cars were french vanilla. All topped with cream cheese icing and fun shaped candies.
- Prepare cake mixes.
- Cook chocolate cake in engine shaped pan and cook;
- Cook vanilla cake in two 8x8 square pans.
- Stand Engine cake on cake board. Put one square cake on top of the other and cut in half to make two train cars.
- Mix cream cheese, butter and icing sugar to desired consistency for icing and separate into bowls for required colouring.
- Ice cake to desired look.
- Add candies to top of train cars.
- Add pieces of licorice between train cars to make train tracks.