This a very delicious cake. My family just loves it! You can Garnish top with vanilla ice cream or whip cream. I've substituted cherry pie filling instead of apple this is just as delicious. You can basically use any frozen combination of fruit! Give it a try! It will probably become a family favourite!
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Coat 9"x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Spread the apple filling over the bottom of baking dish. In a medium bowl,
- combine the blueberries and sugar; spoon over the apple pie filling.
- 3. In another medium bowl, beat the cake mix with water,oil,and egg whites until
- well combined. Spread the cake batter evenly over the blueberries and apples, and
- sprinkle with the walnuts.
- 4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly!