Swiss Chocolate Torte the way a German Oma would make it. No one needs to know how you pull it off so effortlessly!
- Bake 2 round cakes of the Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Press gently on the tops while cooling to create flattened tiers.
- Cut each layer in half, horizontally, using a long knife creating four layers.
- Chill whipped frosting for 15 minutes and fold in your favourite crushed candy pieces into the chilled frosting.
- Spread the frosting between layers, placing the uncut side up each time you layer.
- Completely cover cake with frosting.
- Top with more of your favorite candy or shaved chocolate.