A 2-layer cake that is pink, white, and blue inside, covered in pink and white icing topped with a princess doll. I made it for my niece's and sisters-in-law's birthdays.
- Mix batter according to box. Divide into 3 bowls.
- Tint 1 pink & 1 blue.
- Alternate dropping spoonfuls of batter into centres of pans(it will spread to the sides).
- Bake cake acc. to box for two 8-9"round pans.
- Tint 1 can frosting pink. Put one layer on plate.
- Top w/white frosting then put 2nd layer on top.
- Spread top w/white frosting & sides w/pink.
- Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Put doll on top. Put crowns & hearts on sides.
- Pipe pink frosting along bottom & top edges. Pipe on flowers/leaves/writing.