Awesome 3D cake your child will love eating and enjoy helping make. I know mine did!! She came up with the idea on her own and it turned out great.
- Bake strawberry flavored cupcakes in a 9" round pan instead of as cupcakes.
- Bake fudge marble cake by instructions in 13×9 cake pan.
- Let cakes cool. Once strawberry is cooled (works best if almost cut into shape of 6.
- Frost the 13×9 cake with whichever icing you like. cover in sprinkles. Place 6 cake in center of the other.
- Mix strawberry shortcake flavoured frosting creations with some vanilla frosting. Ice the 6.
- Mix rremaining frosting with food coloring choice to decorate/write on cake.