Golden cake topped with chewy, pineapple macaroon.
- oven 350F.
- Melt 1/4 c. butter in 13X9 pan (in oven)
- Once melted, remove from oven; use pastry brush to spread butter evenly over bottom and sides of the pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over butter on bottom.
- Lay pineapple rings evenly in bottom of pan.
- Place a marashino cherry in centre of each ring & in between the rings and along the edges of the pan.
- Press fruit gently into the brown sugar.
- Sprinkle coconut, evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely then invert onto serving platter.