A yummy yet sophisticated cake that looks even cooler when you cut into it. The kids will love eating it and the adults will be impressed while you're serving it.
- Butter and flour 10-inch bundt pan.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large mixing bowl combine Duncan Hines cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, orange juice, water and oil.
- Blend with electric mixer on high for 4 minutes.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into bundt pan.
- Add chocolate syrup to the remaining batter and mix well.
- Pour into pan and then drag a knife through the middle to marble it.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Cool in bundt pan for 15 minutes before removing.
- Top it with your favourite...I used more chocolate syrup and almonds.
- Dig in after you've invited me over!!!! :)