Buttermilk dark chocolate fudge cake mix flavored with espresso, frosted with a cocoa espresso cream-cheese frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2, 9" cake pans with veg shortening and line with parchment paper. Coat shortening with cocoa powder.
- Whisk together Cake Mix, espresso powder and salt.
- Whisk eggs, stir in buttermilk, vanilla and vegetable oil.
- Using a hand mixer incorporate wet ingredients to dry ingredients, until well blended.
- Add boiling water. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake cake for 35-40 minutes.
- Whip together Cream Cheese Frosting and dry ingredients.