Red Velvet cake layers with Cream cheese icing, covered in buttercream icing and red ganache to look like blood.
- Make cake as directed on package, using 2 round 9 inch cake pans.
- Once cooled, cut cakes in half, layering them in cream cheese icing.
- Spread buttercream icing over the full cake.
- Ganache Instructions
- Chop up red candy melts
- Color cream with red coloring, and heat cream in pan till starts to boil
- Pour cream over candy melts in a bowl
- Stir until smooth
- Using a squeeze bottle, drizzle the blood along the top edges of the cake, so it drips down,
- Squeeze rest of top.