A birthday cake made for my friend last month. She loves red velvet!
- Prepare Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake batter as indicated on box.
- Pour batter equally into 2 slightly greased cake pans, and bake as directed.
- Place 1 cake on plate, & spread Duncan Hines Buttercream Frosting on top.
- Place 2nd. cake on top of 1st., and evenly spread Duncan Hines Buttercream Frosting over entire top and sides of cake.
- OPTIONAL: Roll out pink fondant to desired thickness, and place over cake.
- Roll out white fondant to make flowers or designs of your choice, and place on cake.