A delicious Pineapple cake with Coconut milk icing
- Drain pineapple, squeezing out juice.
- Prepare cake mix as directed, but put pineapple juice in measuring cup first and add water to make up the required amount of liquid needed.
- Add crushed Pineapple to batter, then pour into prepared cake pan and bake as directed. A toothpick should come out clean when done.
- Mix together 2 cups of icing sugar and 1 cup of powdered coconut.
- Add cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a thick but pourable icing is formed.
- Pour over cooled cake, and decorate.