Ice cream sandwiched between layers of brownies
- Line 2 - 10" springform cake pans with parchment
- Preheat oven and prepare brownies according to packaged mixes
- Cool completely, remove from pans
- Beat whipping cream till firm,put in fridge
- Beat cream cheese till fluffy,add sugar,vanilla,milk and beat well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Use same pan, line bottom with parchment and put 1 brownie,add ice cream mixture,top with second brownie.
- Add whipped cream for topping and decorate,drizzle caramel.
- Freeze 3-4 hours, 30 minutes in fridge before serving.