This Boston Cream Cake is made with a yellow cake mix, filled with vanilla pudding and coated with a chocolate ganache. Perfect for Valentine's Day dessert!
- Preheat oven to 350F, or 325F. Spray 2-8" round pans. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed.
- Cool cakes completely.
- Make vanilla pudding instructed on box.
- Place one cake on wire rack with a cookie sheet under, fill with pudding, top with second cake.
- Prepare chocolate ganache as mentioned.
- Pour ganache over cake. Let cake dry.