These cake pops are so easy my 10-year-old can make them! Definitely a party pleaser.
- Bake, cool then crumble cake in a bowl.
- Add in frosting until cake can hold a ball shape.
- Melt 1/4 cup of candy melts in the microwave.
- Dip the tip of the cake pop sticks into the melted candy and insert into the cake balls. Freeze 20 min.
- Melt the remaining candy melts.
- Dip cake balls carefully into the candy melts until covered. Let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Add the sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet. It will harden quickly.
- Stick the decorated cake pop into a styrofoam block to finish setting.