A delicious fluffy key lime cake filled with fresh strawberries topped with a light vanilla frosting.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the milk, eggs and vegetable oil in a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Slowly add in the mix, stirring on low speed.
- Zest and juice 1 full lime, adding the contents into your batter. If you want, add the food dye.
- Grease or butter 3 8”x8” pans, add batter and bake for 30 minutes.
- After the cakes have cooled begin layering by filling the middle with frosting and chopped up strawberries.
- Finally, ice the cake and add any decorations you may desire. Enjoy!