As if red velvet cake wasn’t decadent enough, this delicious torte is topped with a white chocolate raspberry frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour one 9-inch round cake pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean of crumbs.
- Cool cake on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Blend frosting with melted white chocolate and food colours. Mix 1 cup of this frosting with the raspberry preserves.
- Spread raspberry mixture in center of cake. Pipe remaining frosting around edge of cake.