Show your true love your love of Duncan Hines this Valentine's Day!
- Prepare white cake mix according to package directions. Divide cake between three parchment paper-lined 6-inch round pans.
- Bake according to package directions. Cool completely on wire racks. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Tint vanilla frosting with pink food colour.
- Place one cake on cake platter. Spread 1/3 icing overtop, allowing it to spread beyond the edges of the cake. Repeat with remaining layers, ending with icing on top.
- While holding an offset spatula sideways, smooth icing in between layers, adding extra icing if necessary.