Roll up autumn in one sweet swirl with golden yellow cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease Bundt pan and flour lightly.
- Prepare golden yellow cake mix according to package instructions.
- Place ¾ cup of cake batter into a small bowl and combine with pumpkin puree, cinnamon and nutmeg until well mixed.
- Pour prepared yellow cake batter into greased Bundt pan. Pour pumpkin-cake mixture evenly around the top of the already poured cake batter.
- Using a butter knife, push the pumpkin mixture down and swirl around.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted comes out clean. Flip pan onto wire rack and cool for 15 minutes. Serve warm or let cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to serve.