Add this elegant dessert to your table this fall
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a Bundt® or tube pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin, condensed milk and eggs until well blended and a smooth batter is formed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Blend confectioner’s sugar and maple syrup in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with walnuts.