Celebrate Pride with this colourful cake!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding and pie filling mix, eggs, oil, water and lime juice. Using electric mixer, beat at low speed until moistened, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Divide batter between 6 bowls. Use food coloring to make purple, red, orange, green and blue batter. Pour uncolored batter into pan, then layer rings of colored batter over top, one at a time, pouring gently so colors stay separate.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer cake from pan directly onto cooling rack.
- Icing: In bowl fitted with whisk attachment, mix together frosting and key lime juice until combined. Divide evenly among six small bowls; tint with food coloring to make purple, red, orange, green, blue and yellow frosting. Pipe different colors of frosting over cake in rainbow pattern. Garnish with sprinkles and marshmallows.