Candied lemons give this Pink Lemonade cake the perfect blend of sweet and sour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour three 8-inch round cake pans.
- Combine cake mix with water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cakes on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely.
- Spread flat side of one cake layer with half the lemon curd, top with second cake layer and repeat. Top with third cake layer.
- Blend frosting and food colour in large bowl. Spread frosting on entire cake. Decorate with candied jelly fruit slices.