This easy to bake lemon pound cake recipe delivers the most delicious tasting cake. Seriously the best lemon pound cake recipe there is!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack for 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Dust with sifted confectioner’s sugar.
- Baking Tip: Glazed Lemon Pound Cake: Place ½ cup Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Vanilla frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.