The phrase 'fruit of your labor' takes on a whole new meaning with this incredible Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce. Delicious raspberry sauce, cream cheese, and Duncan Hines Lemon Cake Mix create the perfect medley of flavor!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine cake mix and oil in large bowl. Mix well. Stir in pecans. Press mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven. Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
- Place cream cheese in large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixture, adding 3/4 cup sugar gradually. Add lemon juice and lemon peel. Add eggs, mixing only until incorporated. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250°F. Bake 30 minutes or until set. Loosen cake from side of pan with knife or spatula. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack. Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve. Remove side of pan.
- Combine thawed raspberries and 1/3 cup sugar in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Simmer until berries are soft. Strain through sieve into small bowl to remove seeds. Cool completely. To serve, garnish cheesecake with fresh raspberries, lemon slices and mint leaves. Cut into slices and serve with raspberry sauce.