Delicious spice cake, hearty apple filling and creamy frosting combine to make our heavenly Harvest Apple Spice Cake.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Combine cake mix with water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cakes on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely.
- Spread frosting on flat side of one cake layer, top with next cake layer and frost entire cake. Garnish with apple pie filling & topping.