When the gingerbread man is out of the pan, partygoers will eat him up as fast as they can! Duncan Hines Spice cake mix and Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style milk chocolate frosting team in this charming Gingerbread Man Cake.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9” x 13” pan.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cakes comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely. Turn out of pan.
- Using a sharp knife, cut out a gingerbread man shape from cake.
- Frost cake with milk chocolate frosting.
- Add candy decorations to make eyes, nose, buttons and bow tie.
- Put Duncan Hines Vanilla frosting into a piping bag or plastic bag to pipe lines for smile, and arm and leg decorations.