Fragrant toasted almonds, rich vanilla pudding, Duncan Hines Golden Yellow Cake Mix and a charming Irish cream glaze. Why not create this Festive Spirit Pound Cake all year round?
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine water and coffee granules in small bowl; stir to dissolve. Cool. Add liqueur and extracts; set aside.
- Combine cake mix and pudding in large bowl. Add coffee mixture, eggs and margarine. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan; cool on cooling rack 30 minutes.
- While cake is cooling, prepare glaze. In small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in boiling water. Add liqueur and sugar; stir until smooth. Brush cake with glaze; sprinkle with toasted almonds. Cool completely. Served with whipped cream if desired.