Enjoy the taste of these Creamy Eggnog Squares. The three-layer Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate Cake is creamy, and it's spicy thanks to the nutmeg and rum extract.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, melted butter and pecans in large bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until surface is firm. Cool.
- Toast reserved 1/2-cup cake mixture on cookie sheets 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely. Break lumps with fork to make small crumbs.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. Refrigerate.
- Combine pudding mix and milk; beat 1 minute. Add rum extract and nutmeg. Spread over cream cheese layer. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.