The same pecan streusel that you love about our popular Sock-It-To-Me Cake, this time fills a Duncan Hines Chocolate Fudge Cake. Try them both!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of cake mix, pecans and brown sugar in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and granulated sugar in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed 4 minutes.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with pecan mixture. Spoon remaining batter evenly over pecans.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.