Make these perfectly size cakes for any time of the year!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut cake into 22 circles using a 2-inch round cookie cutter. Place on baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe container and microwave on high 10 seconds to soften slightly.
- Spread frosting on side of cakes and roll in coconut. Spread frosting on top of cake and garnish with almonds.