Head's up all you chocolate chip cookie lovers. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake recipe is so packed with semisweet chocolate chips, you can have your Duncan Hines Golden Yellow Cake and cookie-taste too.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chips and pecans by hand. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.