Sweet cherry filling nestled in layers of moist Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake and dollops of whipped cream to top it off––this Chocolate Cherry Torte will be the crowning glory to your dinner.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Blend cherry pie filling and almond extract in small bowl until combined.
- Cut cake into 24 squares. Top each with whipped topping and 1 tablespoon cherry mixture. Sprinkle with almonds.