Cherry Almond Coffee Cake is deliciously moist and simple to make, too.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour a 9” x 13” pan.
- Mix together sour cream, water, and eggs in large bowl. Stir in cake mix until moistened. The batter will be lumpy. Turn batter into prepared pan and drop fruit filling in large spoonfuls onto batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cake is golden brown.
- Sprinkle cake with sliced almonds.
- Glaze: Mix 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons milk, and a dash of vegetable oil. Stir until mixture is smooth (add a few more drops of milk if necessary). Drizzle over warm cake.