Cheerful Cherry Red Velvet Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cakes on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely.
- Spread frosting on flat side of one cake layer, top with next cake layer and frost entire cake. Garnish with cherry pie filling & topping.