Enjoy this Butternut Cake for festive and tasty holidays.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease three 9-inch (23 cm) cake pans with PAM cooking spray; set aside.
- Blend cake mix, eggs, water and vegetable oil. Divide batter among prepared cake pans. Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean; let cool completely.
- Spread buttercream evenly between each layer of cake, making 3 layers. Spread remaining buttercream over entire cake.
- Pour caramel sauce over top; let run downside of cake.
- Decorate with your favourite Christmas toppings such as gingerbread men