Moist and delicious, Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake with Oatmeal Granola Topping is made with Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix and topped with an oatmeal granola crunch.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in apples by hand. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine granola, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack for 25 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature, if desired, with a dollop of whipped cream.