A delicious spring feeling cake that is so fresh and moist and very delicious!!
To make Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until they are well mixed.
- Bake in a cake pan that has been greased and floured for 28 minutes (for some fun try out the bunny shaped pan).
- Mix together instant pudding and can of crushed pineapple with the juice put in too.
- Add in the large tub of Cool Whip and mix until it is well mixed.
- After cake is done baking frost the cake, cutting the cake in half horizontally to frost the layers, and as well frost the sides and tops.