A new twist on a old classic
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9" springfoam pan.
- Mix the cake mix with the soda until well combined and pour into pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool cake then poke holes.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips with the condensed milk until smooth, then add in the zest of 1/2 an orange.
- Put chocolate topping on top of cake.
- Whip the dream whip, milk and the orange juice for two minutes.
- Serve with whipped topping and enjoy!