Two layer cake surrounded by kit Kats and topped with candy
- Make cake(s) according to box(es). Use round pans. Allow cakes to cool completely
- Break Kit Kats in half so they are in twos lengthwise. Dye icing and prep icing bags while cake is cooling.
- Ice and stack cakes together.
- Take extra icing and place a line on the kit kat and line the up around edge of cake. Ice top of cake and fill in any gaps between cake and kit kats.
- Pour smarties all over top
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.