This lovely, tasty and so moist cake is a family favourite. We always have requests from family and friends for this recipe. It keeps frozen really well. The cream cheese icing tops it perfectly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients for cake in a glass bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Add ingredients to bowl as listed, stirring after each addition.
- Place batter in a 9x13 sprayed pan.
- While cooking mix all icing ingredients together. I use a mixmaster because it
- makes the icing nice and fluffy
- Ice when cool. Enjoy