This delicious chocolate treat for adults will WOW your guests at any dinner party or get together
- 1. Bake cakes according to package directions.
- Hhorizontally slice cakes in half so you have 4 thin rounds. Chop candy bars into
- pieces about ¼ inch wide. Set aside.
- 2. Pour liqueur into a small microwave -safe cup, sprinkle with gelatine. Let soak 5 minutes. Then, heat in microwave, uncovered, for 15 to 20 seconds, or until warm to the touch so that gelatine will dissolve when stirred.
- 3. Pour cream into a large bowl. Whip, gradually adding sugar, until soft peaks form. Using spatula, immediately fold in warm dissolved gelatine mixture.
- 4. To assemble, place four rounds out on a flat surface. Dividing whipped cream mixture equally spread over the top of each, leaving sides bare. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Stack cake rounds. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 2 hours.
- Cake will keep well refrigerated for up to 2 days.